The ECDL Image Editing Certificate shows that you understand the main concepts of an image editing application and are able to use them. (basic level)
Candidates will be able to:
- Capture, improve, change a digital image
- Know graphic formats and colour concepts
- Draw, paint on images and insert text
- Use layers, apply effects and filters
- Options for use in the web and for printing
- You are able to use the basic functions of an image editing application.
- Your educational level is comparable.
- You get an international certificate to prove your qualification.
Basic computer skills
Preparation for tests:
- Course at a Test Center (not compulsory)
- Self-study (choose among the wide range of approved learning materials)
Photoshop (as of CS), the GIMP, Photoshop Elements
The tests must be taken at authorised ECDL Test Centers.
The tests are based on the current ECDL Image Editing syllabus (Syllabi).
Exam time: 45 minutes
- Skills Card: € 40
- Test: € 26.50
- Total: € 66.50
Price for pupils at school test centers:
- Skills Card and test: € 35